- Information of Account:
Your Personal Information (your name, phone number and/or email address etc.) may be required to create an account on the Services (“Account”). We may receive your additional Personal Information if you choose to register for or access the Services using a Third Party Service (such as your social media account login credentials etc.). We or any other third party may identify you on the basis of information you provided for creating an Account with us. Your contact information can be used by us to send you information about our Services. You have the right to unsubscribe from some of our Services by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, however, We reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary even after unsubscribe from some of our Services.
- Your Social Networks Information:
- User Content:
- Location Information:
Some features of our Services (“Location-Based Services”) may be able to receive and store information about actual or current locations of our users. In addition, based on how you use or access the Services we may be able to receive and store information about your location coming from variety of sources. For example, if you take an image from your mobile device at the time Location-Based Services are used, your mobile device may report us its GPS location.
- IP Address Information and Other Information Automatically Collected:
- The information about usage of the Services and frequency of visitors to the Website is automatically collected by the Services in general. This data may be used in aggregate form or as a statistical measure, or in other anonymous manners, but without your personal identification. This type of data will help us and third parties authorized by us in analyzing and improving our Services in connection with how often individuals use parts of the Services.
- Your web browser and device information (including your IP address and cookie information and other mobile identifiers) is received and recorded automatically when you interact with the Services. We will use this information to fight spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services.
- Some device specific information may be collected by us when you access the Services using a mobile device. Such device specific information refers to, but not limited to, the information about how the device interacts with our Services, network information, device identifier and hardware model.
- Email, Text, and Push Notification Communications:
- We may use push notification, SMS, MMS, email or other text message (“Message”) (to the extent you permit us to do so) to communicate with you. The information about such communications such as confirmation when you open an email, receive a push notification or read a message, may also be collected to improve our Services.
- Aggregate Information:
Some statistical information (“Aggregate Information”) about the use of the Services both by unregistered or registered users, collectively, is collected by us. Your account or your web browser cannot be tied back to you by using such statistical information since it is not your Personal Information.
How, and With Whom, Is My Information Shared?
- Public Information About Your Activity on the Services:
- The activity and the content you have posted on and through the Services is public, including without limitation on public portions of Third Party Services, such as your social media accounts.
The Personal Information provided by you through public features of the services is governed by the privacy settings of those particular features and that information may be publicly available. Such information may be read, use or disclosed by you to other individuals or entities and search engines may index that information. Hence you are encouraged to think carefully about including any specific information you may think private in content that you create or information that you submit through the Services.
- IP Address and Device Information:
- Sharing Your Information:
- Aggregate and Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
The aggregate information can be shared with our partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business (“Business Partners”). We will not share your personal information, which is not personally identifiable (collectively with Aggregate Information, “Non-Personal Information”), or information derived from your personal information with our Business Partners. This type of data is used and shared with our Business Partners to understand how and how often people use our services or websites in an attempt to improve our services. Moreover, your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that is independently developed or acquired by our Business Partners can be shared with us.
- Communications Through Email and SMS:
We can use push notifications, SMS text, emails and other communications to communicate with you as part of the Services.
- Information About User Profile:
In order to facilitate user interaction within the Services, we may use or display your user profile information that includes your username and other information you enter. Your email address will not directly be revealed to other users.
- Credentials of Social Media Account Login:
We reserve the right to use your Third Party Services account login credentials shared with us to post on your behalf. Your login credentials will never be shared or disclosed outside of our company. Your User Content (as defined in the Terms of Service), or some derivative thereof, can be shared on our company-branded social media platforms, and you may be tagged in such post using your name, social media name, handle or other identifier.
- Information Shared with Our Agents:
There are some certain tasks done by the people and other entities (our “Agents”) on our behalf and these Agents are under our control through a contract. Your Personal information can be shared with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Our Agents are not allowed to use your Personal Information or other information that we share with them. This sharing of Personal Information with our Agents is consented by you.
- Information Disclosure In Case of Business Transfers:
- Disclosure of Information for Protection of Us and Protection of Others:
- Information We Share With Your Consent:
Upon sharing your Personal Information with third parties, except as described above, you will be notified and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- What About Security of My Information?
We try our utmost to keep your Account information private and protected, however, the security of any Account information is not guaranteed by us. All information, including your IP address and device information, is stored as per industry-standard techniques by us. However, such techniques will not guarantee prevention of unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise. The security of user information may be compromised at any time by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors. In addition, it is your sole responsibility to prevent your Account credentials in order to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by limiting access to Service Device (as defined in the Terms if Service).
- What Type of My Information Can I Access?
The information associated with you can be accessed by you by contacting us at Pakwin email@example.com Cookies can be accessed and deleted through web browser settings by registered and unregistered users.
- Privacy Rights: In Pakistan, The rights to privacy falls under Article 14 (1) of the Constitution and one section of the Electronic Transaction Ordinance, 2002, Article 43 (2) and any legal proceeding shall be made accordingly.How Can I Delete My Account?
You can delete your account by deleting the Website or by emailing us at Pakwin. firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Account information will no longer be accessible through your Account once you terminate your Account. However, any public activity or information will remain accessible to the public if that activity is made prior to deletion of the Account.
- What Rights Do I Have Concerning My Information?
- We will collect only limited information when you use some of the features of the Services without registration.
- You will always have choice not to disclose certain information to us. However, in order to experience some of our features, you may be required to provide with certain information.
- It is notable that you may be required to verify your authority to delete the Account in case you decide to delete your Account. However, the activities done prior to deletion of the Account may still be stored by us and may be accessed publicly.
- You have the right to unsubscribe certain methods of communication by us. However, some of our Services’ best features may not be available to you.
- What If There are Any Questions or Concerns by Me?
Effective Date: Feb 18, 2020
Find & follow us
Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved – Pakwin