Terms of service
Eligibility to Participate:
How to Participate:
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned herein-above, you may participate in the Contest, subject to these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with the following process:
- In order to participate in the content/game, you must sign-up on our Website
- Thereafter, get register through your E-mail Verification process through e-mail and submit your username to Pakwin.
- The date and timing when the contest will be open to the participants will be announced prior to the show through Facebook Notifications or in-Website Push Notifications.
- If you guess the winner of the contests correctly, you shall be selected through a randomizer. Mere participation in the Contest/Game will not entitle you to win the Prize Money.
To use our Services, we may ask you for registration for an account directly or via third party account like Facebook, Twitter, Google account or any other authentication mechanism. You are required to provide us with complete, correct and updated account information. You shall: (i) select or use a unique username which is not intended to impersonate any other person; (ii) select or use a unique username that is not in violation with any rights of another person without getting Websiteropriate authorization; (iii) select or use a decent username which is not vulgar, offensive or obscene. It is your sole responsibility to keep your Account password secure and any suspicious activity occurs on your account is also your responsibility. You will never use another person’s user Account or registration information without Websiteropriate authorization. In case of any change in your eligibility to use the Services you are required to notify us immediately. You should never discuss or publish or share your login information for your Account. You can delete your Account directly or through request made to one of our authorized affiliates or employees.
All User Content: Any user originating, adding, creating, submitting, uploading, posting or distributing to the services whether publicly posting or privately transmitting, is solely responsible for such User Content. It is also the responsibility of user, providing such User Content, to make sure the information he/she is providing is complete, up to date, accurate and in compliance with all Websitelicable laws, rules and regulations. The ownership of all User Content created and/or uploaded by you remains with you. The user bears complete responsibility and any associated risk for all content, including User Content, accessed by him/her using the Services and for damage or loss caused by such User Content. We do not bear any responsibility for the accuracy/inaccuracy of any content or information accessed on or through the Services.
Disclaimers, Notices and Restrictions: The Website may contain Content solely provided by us, our users or our partners and such Content is protected by trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, service marks or any other proprietary rights and laws. All information, restrictions, and copyright notices contained in any Content accessed through the Services must be abide by you.
Use License: For the purpose of using the Services, each user of the Services is granted a worldwide, non-transferable, non-exclusive and non-sublicensable license to use Content. Without having prior written permission or Websiteropriate authorization from us, nobody is allowed to use, modification, storage, reproduction or distribution of any Content. Nobody is allowed to use any Content offered through or on the Services for commercial selling, renting or licensing purpose.
Content Availability: Pakwin reserves the right to make any content available on the Website or through the Services. It is the sole discretion of Pakwin not to display, edit or modify, remove or block any content without prior notice to users for any reason.
Violates any law or contractual duty, trademark, copyright, patent, right of publicity, trade secret or other rights of any other person or entity (see the Copyright Policy below).
User knows is untruthful, unlawful, false, abusive, defamatory, misleading, threatening, inaccurate, libelous, tortious, harassing, obscene, deceptive, offensive, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, fraudulent, profane, contains or depicts sexual activity, pornographic, contains or depicts nudity, or is otherwise inWebsiteropriate as determined by Pakwin in the sole discretion.
Contains software viruses or any other computer files, programs, or codes that are designed orintended to damage, limit, interfere or disrupt with the proper function of any hardware, telecommunications equipment or software or obtain or damage unauthorized access to any data, password, system or other information of Pakwin or of any third party. Also constitutes junk or bulk email, unauthorized or unsolicited advertising.
Pretends to be any person or entity including Pakwin Team or anyone’s identification, sensitive Information (financial or any other) or documents.
The user shall not impose large load on infrastructure of Pakwin by running any form of auto-responder, unreasonable interfere with the smooth working of the Services. The user shall not try to deceive us by running manual or automated software, devices or any activities that can bypass or disturb proper working of the Services. Pakwin reserves the right to restrict access to the Services of such attempts that can harm or stop proper working of the Services.
The user shall not use any unfair means (reverse engineering, attempt to derive any underlying ideas or source code or algorithms of any part, decipher, disassemble or decompile of the Services including without limitation of any Website) to disrupt the proper functioning of the Services.
Third Party Services: The user may be permitted to link to or otherwise access other services, websites or resources on his/her device and the internet, and other services, website or resources through The Website or the Services. Pakwin shall not be responsible or liable for the functions, legality, content, Websiteropriateness, accuracy or any other aspect of such websites or resources since these websites or resources are not under control of Pakwin. These links, websites or resources are not endorsed by Pakwin. Any direct or indirect loss or damage caused by such goods, content or services available on or through any such link, website or resource is sole responsibility of the user and Pakwin is not responsible or liable for such loss or damage.
Services based on Location: Some services based on location may also offered to some specific users. The use of such services based on location is sole responsibility of user and user may turn off those features of services based on location. By using these services based on location, you grant Pakwin the right to disseminate or collect your location information through the services. Pakwin is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by disseminating your location information through the Services.
In Website Purchases: In order to experience the enhanced performance of the Services, you may purchase (“In Website Purchase”) certain goods through the Website. These goods are purchased through Payment via Debit/Credit Card or JazzCash
Termination: Your access to all or any part of services at any time can be terminated, with or without notice, with or without cause, effective immediately and your information associated with the Services may also be destroyed and forfeit. You may also terminate your account by following the instructions on the Website or through the Services and removing the Website from your device.
Disclaimer of Warranty: No fiduciary duty or special relationship exists between Pakwin and user of the Services. The user of the Services of Pakwin is agreed that Pakwin has no duty to take any action regarding:
- What content is accessed by the user through the Services.
- How does user interpret or uses the content.
- Which users gain access to the services.
Pakwin is released from all liabilities for user having acquired or not acquired Content through the Services. Any Content contained in or accessed through the Services is sole responsibility of the user and Pakwin is not responsible or liable for the copyright compliance, accuracy or legality of material.
The Company and its employees are not responsible for views and opinions expressed by hosts of Pakwin, since these views and opinions are their own.
Pakwin is providing the Services and Content “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” and without any expressed or implied warranty. The Services and Content provided by Pakwin is also without implied warranties of title, fitness and merchantability for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and also includes any warranties implied by usage of trade or any course of performance. Pakwin and the directors, employees, suppliers, partners, content providers and agents assume no warranty for the security or availability of our Services at any particular time or location. Pakwin do not warrant any correction or fixation of defects, errors, software, any content, viruses or any other harmful components available at or through the Services. The usage of the Services is solely at user’s own risk and we do not warrant that the results of using the Services will meet user’s requirements.
Limitation of Liability: We (Pakwin, and our directors, employees, partners, content providers, suppliers or agents), in no event, are assumed no liability under contract, strict liability, negligence, tort or any other legal or equitable theory with respect to the Services. We assume no liability, under any circumstances, regarding any lost profits, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, indirect, data loss, punitive, consequential, incidental or compensatory damages of any kind whatsoever. We also assume no liability, under any circumstances, regarding any viruses, Trojan Horses, bugs, or the like regardless of the source of origination. We assume no liability to pay any amount which is less than minimum withdrawal limit as described in our rules.
ARBITRATION CLAUSES & CLASS ACTION WAIVER – PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY AS YOUR LEGAL RIGHT CAN BE AFFECTED BY THIS
Severability: All of the previous language in this Arbitration section will be treated as null and void if the prohibition against class actions and other claims brought on behalf of third parties contained above is found to be unenforceable. In the event of termination of our relationship with you, this arbitration agreement will survive such termination.
DMCA Copyright Policy:
- Our policy for copyright infringement is in accordance with Copyright Pakistan Act 1962 and Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and any infringement matters shall be addressed to our designated agent whose address is listed at the end of this policy.
- Procedure for Reporting Copyright Infringement. A notice of copyright infringement containing the following information must be sent to our designated agent listed at the end of this policy.
- The representative of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed must have a physical or electronic signature of the owner to act on his/her behalf.
- Identification and provision of allegedly infringed works, materials or content.
- The representative of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed must provide us detailed information of the location of the infringing materials so that we will be able to find and verify its existence.
- Contact details about the notifier like mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number etc.
- The notifier should provide us with a statement showing a good faith belief that the copyright owner has not authorized it’s material himself or by his/her agent or the law.
- The notifier should also provide us with a statement showing his authority to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner and that the information provided is accurate.
- For notification of Claimed Infringement please contact our Designated Agent at email@example.com or send us your query at 0343-4113132
- Website Device and Website Terms: The following rules shall Websitely when accessing our Services via an Website on a device provided by Website, Inc. (“Website”) or an Website obtained through the Website Website Store (in either case, an “Website”):
- The use of the Website must be on such Website device that you own or control.
- You acknowledge that any maintenance or support services with respect to the use of the Website is not an obligation or liability of Website.
- Website’s sole responsibility, regarding Websitelicable warranty obligation is to refund to you the purchase price, if any, of the Website in case of failure of the Website.
- Website is not responsible for any claims you or any third party may have in relation to the use of the Website.
- You agree and acknowledge that Website is not responsible for any third party claims regarding copyright infringement or third party’s intellectual property rights while using the Website. The investigation, settlement, discharge and defence of any such infringement claim is sole responsibility of the Company, and not of Website.
- You acknowledge and warrant that you are living in a country that has not been;
- Designated as a “Terrorist Supporting” country by government of Pakistan
- Listed on any list of restricted or prohibited parties by government of Pakistan
- It is the responsibility of both you and the Company to make sure that the use of the Website does not violate any Websitelicable third party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by such use.
- As a third party beneficiaries of these terms, Website and Website subsidiaries reserve the right to enforce these terms against you as the third party beneficiary once these terms are accepted by you.
Force Majeure: Any failure of obligatory performance by us arising from unforeseen conditions, causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation shall not make us liable to you.
Relationships: Website or it’s subsidiaries or affiliates have no endorsed, sponsored administered, or associated with the Website.
Find & follow us:
Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved – Pakwin